-lots of fresh dill
-big handful of raw sunflower seeds
-butter or olive oil
1. Cook rice until done, stir in a few teaspoons of butter, or a few gluts of olive oil.
Also stir in lots of finely chopped dill and a large pinch of S&P
Tilapia with Cilantro
-juice of 1 lime
1. First place fish fillets in a shallow bowl, cover in a few table spoons of sesame oil,
and the lime juice.
2. Finally chop a large handful of cilantro, and mash with some sesame oil, and S&P.
3. Heat non-stick pan and add a bit of a butter and bit of sesame oil. pan fry the fish about 4 min each side
until done through, and flakes of easily.
4. When you plate it up just spoon big scoops of the cilantro on top of each fillet!
Roasted Beet Salad
-2-3 chopped, peeled beets
-spinach and arugula
-1 clove garlic
-1/2 tsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel and chop beets, then place in a shallow baking dish, toss with a few splashes of balsamic, and olive oil. Roast for 15-25 min until nicely browned and soft.
2. To make the dressing put in 2/3cup olive oil, 1/3 cup balsamic, then add a splash of soy sauce, 1 clove garlic crushed, and the sugar. I usually do this in a mason jar so I can give it a really good shake, and also store the leftover in the fridge easily!
3. Chop all the veggies and put in big salad bowl with spinach and arugula. Toss with a good amount of the dressing, top with beets once they have cooled a bit, then sprinkle goat cheese and cashews over top!