Im on a fish kick this week!
I made these super yummy fish and chips with cod
and did a bit of spin on a caesar salad
Every bite of this meal was delicious!
panko bread crumbs
cod fillets (as many as you want)
1. Cut up the potatoes into fries and par boil for 5 min.
Heat up some olive oil and a spoon of butter on a cookie sheet
at 450 for 2 min
2. Toss the potatoes onto the hot pan and put back in the oven for 20-30 min
3. In the meanwhile chop the veggies and toss with the lettuce and dressing.
4. Pour panko crumbs and S&P in a dish and coat fish fillets with the
breadcrumbs, try to really pat it on, and get as much as you
can to stick to each side.
5. Then heat olive oil and just a little butter in a frying pan
and heat to medium high heat.
Make sure pan is nice and hot before placing fish in.
The cooking time will change depending on the size of your
fillets. Mine were fairly thin so they only took about 3 min on each side.
Just make sure they are nice and golden brown, and only flip once,
the fish will be quite soft and start to fall apart if you play with it too much.
4. Plate it all up, and serve with some lemon wedges and tartar sauce!