So, I had a taste of the Holbroughs meatballs, and it made me crave my own!
I so I made these tasty little morsels!
Ingredients for Meatballs
-2 lb ground meat (i used beef and veal)
-4 cloves garlic
-1/2 cup parsley
-1/4 cup basil
-1/4 cup grated asiago
-2 tbsp olive oil
-1/2 cup bread crumbs
-good amount of S&P
Ingredients for Salsa
-2 cloves garlic
-1/2 cup cilantro
-S&p to taste
-few glugs of olive oil
-2 or 3 green onions
1. Chop up and mix all ingredients together for meatballs, I use my hands,
it makes it easier to really mix it all together.
2. Roll into balls and put in a bowl to get ready to cook.
3. Chop all the ingredients for salsa, and mix up and let sit, while you cook the meatballs.
4. Heat a frying pan to medium high heat, with a little olive oil
and fry evenly for 6-8 min until cooked through.
5. Serve meatballs on top of rice, and top with fresh salsa.
6. I served mine with a salad with a dressing I made
with olive oil, tamari, and apple cider vinegar.