-one spaghetti squash
-3 cloves of garlic
-head of broccili
-a little red wine
1. Start by cutting the squash in half and putting face down on a baking sheet
in the oven at 375 for about 30 min
2. In the meanwhile coat the beef in S&P, and place in a really hot pan
(the kind you can transfer to the oven)
Once you've put the beef in leave on the first side for about 3 min,
put the cherry toms in the pan with the beef.
Flip the beef, then pour in a few glugs of red wine
and a spoon of butter. Let simmer for about a min
Then transfer to the oven.
3. Take a fork and scrape out the strings of squash into a bowl.
4. Then heat another frying pan, and toss in some oil and the broccoli
and the chopped garlic.
Stir fry for 2 min, then toss the squash in, another spoon of butter
and a good amount of S&P.
Then put in a few handfuls of spinach, turn off the heat from the burner
and let the spinach wilt.
5. The beef will be done by now, you might have actually needed to pull
it out before you finished with the squash mixture, depending on how well
done you like it.
Take the beef out of the pan, and put the pan back on the burner
to reduce the cherry toms a little.
6. Then plate the squash mixture, top with sliced beef, and then
spoon the cherry tom and juices on top of everything!
This dinner was really good, and Lyla absolutely loved it!