Sunday, September 26, 2010



a family fave, that was derailed after we found an intolerance to potatoes.
so with my recent discovery of faux-tatoes
I reworked an old favorite

this one is made with ground Turkey instead of Beef.

STUFF 

chop up a couple of carrots and some onions and some garlic 
and sweat them in a pan with some Olive oil.
set aside
frie up the ground turkey with some garlic and parsley and S+P
I added a gluten free and yeast free chicken bouillon cube to some hot water,
and mixed up two tablespoons of chicken pea flower with some cold water and stirred it all in
I figured this would give it a delicious gravy and keep it together.
I was wrong.

it wasn't delicious...it was Delicious.





separately steam some cauliflower
let it rest for one minute out of the steamer
cut up and puree with some garlic butter and S+P



then assemble

bake at 375 for 30 minutes

let it sit for 10 minutes so the flavours can make babies



Enjoy,




No comments:

Post a Comment